The Area Experts for Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals15>
Experiencing any of the following challenges?
- Slow or glitchy Practice Management Software
- Practice Managers and other key employees spending too much time on the phone with IT support trying to fix issues on their own
- Slow or old computer workstations
- XRay & other medical equipment in need of repairs
- Unsure whether or not business data backups are being performed properly
- Trouble finding one trusted partner to call for any and all “IT” related issues or questions
We are well versed with the practice management software you may be currently using such as ImproMed \ Infinity as well as IDEXX \ Cornerstone just to name a few.
Call us at 215-645-2488 or complete the contact form below to setup a free evaluation of your current IT systems and to see whether or not we would be a good fit for your practice.
“Tech Tonics has helped us keep our practice management software up to date and running on the latest version allowing us to be as efficient as possible. They have come into our practice and made it so easy for us to hand over our technology needs to them allowing us to focus our time and energy on veterinary medicine and growing our practice. They have become an extension of our family here and we would be lost without their tech assistance and support.
With most things in life change can be scary especially when it come to technology that you so heavily depend on. Tech Tonics very quickly eased those fears from our minds with letting us know we could afford tech support, that they could work around our busy schedules and that we could achieve the goals we were unsure of.”
– Nicole H, Practice Manager
Bryn Mawr Veterinary Hospital
Bryn Mawr, PA
Tech Tonics specializes in providing support and practical technology solutions to Vet Offices in the Greater Philadelphia area. We are full service Tech Support for those that do not have their own IT department, and provide customized solutions enabling your practice to compete in today’s evolving marketplace. All at a fraction of the cost of employing an in-house IT support team.
We bring the expertise necessary to provide your company with leading edge services to protect and enable your vital systems with proactive management and 24/7 monitoring of your network and computers.
- Peace of mind – your systems are monitored 24/7
- Less downtime – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions – we provide most services remotely or overnight
- Predictable budgeting – all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services that include hardware support and software support